Virtual Home Alone - Fri Mar 12, Sat Mar 13 and Sun Mar 14 - 9 to 11 am
Training Time & Location
About the Event
What Parents/Participants Must Provide:
- A device (such as a laptop, tablet or desktop computer) with a working microphone/camera and a screen big enough to easily view videos and documents.
- A strong internet connection and online access to the Zoom app/website
What We Provide:
- A full colour Home Alone Safety for Kids Manual
- Materials related to hands-on activities
- Experienced instructors who provide an interactive program
If you are unable to attend your scheduled session/workshop, please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice to avoid a $25 (plus GST) rescheduling fee. We will make every effort to reschedule participants in the next available course, however space in programs is limited and advanced registration is required.
Session #1Online Through Zoom
Session #2Online Through Zoom
- Sold OutHome Alone Safety$65+$3.25 GST$65+$3.25 GST0$0